Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Let's leave the ACC as champs! :turbonoes:

225Jacket

Helluva Engineer
TIA's avatar is perfect.
Lets take the ACC and troll the nation tonight

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Georgia Tech just took for the field for pregame warmups at the Dr. Pepper ACC Championship Game. Kickoff is less than a hour away. Go Jackets! —
:lol:

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
Im officially retracting my statements made during butt hurt sunday that I'm hoping for an FSU win for the good of the ACC. Easier said than done since I cant seem to pull for the other team as we get near kickoff. At this point, the ACC can't get any lower so **** it, let's win this thing. Sorry SouthendzoneBEE, I know you really like your signature.

MadTownJacket

Dodd-Like
We need to win the ACC and leave for the Big Ten as soon as possible. This is embarrassing.

southendzoneBEE

Gailey-Like
Im officially retracting my statements made during butt hurt sunday that I'm hoping for an FSU win for the good of the ACC. Easier said than done since I cant seem to pull for the other team as we get near kickoff. At this point, the ACC can't get any lower so **** it, let's win this thing. Sorry SouthendzoneBEE, I know you really like your signature.
:biggthumpup:

I knew you'd come around TBJ.

snarebearjacket55

Varsity Lurker
I want to win just to piss UGA fans off SO bad. Can you imagine what they'd think if we end up in a BCS bowl and they don't? Athens would implode.

Status
Not open for further replies.