Official Apology to jts1207 Thread

1982Jacket

Damn Good Rat
This brings me zero joy, but I'll start off.

Pastner is now 74-75 in four plus years at Tech. 36-49 in the ACC. A losing record. 2-5 over the past seven games. Most likely outcome is 3-4 over the next seven games to end the season. In that case, a final record of 12-12. 8-10 in conference. Worse than last year. And now entering another rebuild . . .

I was wrong and jts1207 was right. After five years come March . . . this is a clown show. :(

Who else is ready now to admit that jts1207 was right?

coit

Smarter than Diseqc
This brings me zero joy, but I'll start off.

Pastner is now 74-75 in four plus years at Tech. 36-49 in the ACC. A losing record. 2-5 over the past seven games. Most likely outcome is 3-4 over the next seven games to end the season. In that case, a final record of 12-12. 8-10 in conference. Worse than last year. And now entering another rebuild . . .

I was wrong and jts1207 was right. After five years come March . . . this is a clown show. :(

Who else is ready now to admit that jts1207 was right?
öööö off

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
I don't think anyone has been sold on Pastner since the first year. Nobody is gonna apologize for hoping for the best and enjoying the actual wins.

I am down for discussing his future and possible replacements, though.

The Jacket

The Coat
OP should take a lake city quiet pill
Fixed. He was so desperate to make this master trole caliber thread that he did it now, after a win, just in case we heat up the rest of the regular season and he misses his chance. Pretty sad.

gtGreg768b

Elemenopee
Fixed. He was so desperate to make this master trole caliber thread that he did it now, after a win, just in case we heat up the rest of the regular season and he misses his chance. Pretty sad.
Not sure it was a troll. It was done after the UVA loss

1982Jacket

Damn Good Rat
:crazy: I see that you're as good at reading time stamps as you are at personal hygiene,

1982Jacket

Damn Good Rat
Oh c'mon, she is desperate for attention.
I thought you had me on ignore. LOL.

I started the thread because unlike YOU and so many others here, I have the character to admit when I'm wrong. Sure, it helps that it's so rare in my case, but you should try it some time - if you ever find the character within you.

gtGreg768b

Elemenopee
I thought you had me on ignore. LOL.

I started the thread because unlike YOU and so many others here, I have the character to admit when I'm wrong. Sure, it helps that it's so rare in my case, but you should try it some time - if you ever find the character within you.
But you may not be wrong, whether or not you have the character to admit it. The season continues, and this reads as if you are throwing in the towel. This has been an unusual season, but I have enjoyed watching this team play.

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting
This is no great basketball team, but it still represents a step forward. Two years in a row with 10+ ACC wins is noteworthy, not sure when we've ever done that. And it seems to me we are doing it with a team that has been fully DEVELOPED by the coaching staff. None of these players (save for Devoe perhaps) was ready to contribute when they got here. This staff has built a winning team from spare parts, this is a dirty garage overhaul job with very nice results.

On top of that we've Finally seen an uptick in recruiting, and we can only hope that continues and we build on momentum. I'd love to see what Pastner and staff could do with actual blue-chips.