Official Architorture brought a bunch of dwags to Stingtalk tailgate Tailgate

Get any booty? Plenty of fatty butt gagger wimmins there last night.

I did not, but sat next to a very nice lady who was attending her first college football game. She’s in the Exec MBA program and was given an assignment to go to a Tech football game. Kudos to that Prof! And she had attended the Luda concert as well.

I did not, but sat next to a very nice lady who was attending her first college football game. She’s in the Exec MBA program and was given an assignment to go to a Tech football game. Kudos to that Prof! And she had attended the Luda concert as well.
You tell her about the tradition of under the blanket handy at GT?

snl-hottub (1).gif

@Architorture23 was on point with the tenderloins and smash burgers. Special thanks to Mrs. Architorture for the spread. The buffalo chicken dip and chocolate pretzels were very good. Also thanks to @coit for bringing an excellent bottle of scotch. It was also nice having @juraitwaluzka and @WracerX with us, always good company. If I forgot anyone my apologies, I finished half a jar of shine and most of the bottle Coit brought so I may have been a little inebriated. Great tailgate to end the season. The boys fought hard too and we’ll get them dwags next time. Go Jackets!

@Architorture23 was on point with the tenderloins and smash burgers. Special thanks to Mrs. Architorture for the spread. The buffalo chicken dip and chocolate pretzels were very good. Also thanks to @coit for bringing an excellent bottle of scotch. It was also nice having @juraitwaluzka and @WracerX with us, always good company. If I forgot anyone my apologies, I finished half a jar of shine and most of the bottle Coit brought so I may have been a little inebriated. Great tailgate to end the season. The boys fought hard too and we’ll get them dwags next time. Go Jackets!
Been a fun year @Akinji07 ! Good kickoff times make for great Saturdays. Thanks for always being the first one there.

Back