Official Bowl Games Thread

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
At the end of the day, there's still a good bit of college football to be played over the next few days, so maybe we need a place to talk about it.

The Boca Raton Bowl (Tuesday 12/22, 7p) with UCF vs #16 BYU seems like it might be entertaining. I'll probably watch some of that.

JRjr

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Nevada all over Tulane early.

BYU gonna feast later.

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Yeah, BYU is rolling UCF. 21-0, BYU with 270 yards of offense in the first quarter.

JRjr

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
BYU WR just made the kind of hustle and effort grab, fully laid out dive downfield, that I’d like to see from our guys. I saw a few this year where it looked like we weren’t that interested since the ball didn’t drop into their hands.

(Dude is actually a RB. Dang.)

JRjr

pianoman

Varsity Lurker
Enjoy watching BYU, obviously well coached team, clean aggressive play, only 3 penalties, good sportsmanship vs usual hot dogging when someone makes decent play on defense for example.

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
BYU's Wilson reminds me of a more accurate Josh Allen. He has a cannon and is going to go early.

Sunshine > Wilson > Trask > Dwag Reject

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
Wilson also reminds me of the problem with all these HS rating systems and chasing all these 5 stars, 4 stars . . . Wilson was three stars. Kyle Trask: three stars. Mac Jones: three stars. Josh Allen: two stars. Best freshman RB I saw this year (sorry, Jahmyr Gibbs . . . a close second) PAC-12 Offensive Freshman of the Year and The Athletic Freshman All American: Ty jordan: three stars.

They don't know as much as they pretend to know.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
No. That was the Raiders-Dolphins game happening at the same time.

Both were actually trying to do the same thing. Gruden was an idiot for not trying to score ....kinda understand Liberty with 90 seconds though.

Hope both those endings put an end to dumbasses trying to be cute.

Dhatura

Dodd-Like
Wilson also reminds me of the problem with all these HS rating systems and chasing all these 5 stars, 4 stars . . . Wilson was three stars. Kyle Trask: three stars. Mac Jones: three stars. Josh Allen: two stars. Best freshman RB I saw this year (sorry, Jahmyr Gibbs . . . a close second) PAC-12 Offensive Freshman of the Year and The Athletic Freshman All American: Ty jordan: three stars.

They don't know as much as they pretend to know.
Sorry to say but Ty Jordan died today. Damn.

ramblinwise1

beware the zealot
For those wondering, Liberty won 37-34 in overtime, after fumbling on the 1 yard line at the end of regulation.

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
21-0 OK St over Miami in the first quarter, so that’s nice, but Miami is starting to move the ball a little.

JRjr

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
The motorized Cheese-It heads in the end zone seats are a nice touch.

JRjr

GBurdell

One for each tiddy
Just turned this on at 21-7 OKS. Miami already looking like they don't want anything to do with this game.

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Just turned this on at 21-7 OKS. Miami already looking like they don't want anything to do with this game.
Miami’s still playing hard and has some momentum after a quick score and a missed OSU FG. I’d like them to quit, but we’ll see.

JRjr