Official Cavman Thread

GSUGTATL

Jolly Good Fellow
Dude, cut the holier than thou bullshit. CPJ has shown in the past that his MO has been to run the clock rather than call plays to get first downs. Their complaints are justified. öööö off.
WHAT?????? Lmao at all the trolls coming out.

floridajacket

The Real DB Cooper
Wasn't Roof on the sideline last week, wonder why he moved back to the box?
No, Syracuse was first game in the box. At the game, I thought he was on the field too, but apparently a defensive staff coach looks a good bit like him.

GT18YJjr.

Dodd-Like
Dave Archer just praised Sewak....LOL
The oline has been severely depleted the past few games and has played very well. Getting Sewak out of the öööö booth did something and the oline is playing better. He deserves some praise for turning it around.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
A win is a win is a win. Ugly, but I could give a flip about style points.

We're 5-3 and last I checked UGA was still on the schedule so there is ton left to play for. GO Jackets!!

A win is a win is a win. Ugly, but I could give a flip about style points.

We're 5-3 and last I checked UGA was still on the schedule so there is ton left to play for. GO Jackets!!
This. Team play was not pretty but I saw some outstanding individual efforts.

Go Jackets! To Hell With Georgia!

Deke

Everybody relax, I'm here.
5 turnover win. Is the curse put to rest? Or was 5 TOs the product of the curse and UVA just couldn't capitalize? I MUST KNOW!!!

fakelegzz

Helluva Engineer
5 to win on the road, plus tons of penalties. Defense is vastly improved...

SoCal Jacket

Dodd-Like
5 turnover win. Is the curse put to rest? Or was 5 TOs the product of the curse and UVA just couldn't capitalize? I MUST KNOW!!!
5 TOs was the curse reaching up. Laskey, Godhigh, and about 3 guys on D slapped it down.

GSUGTATL

Jolly Good Fellow
Someone obviously just started watching the games. Also, buzzczar was the one doing the trolling.
I know lol....I'm just laughing at the ppl saying they don't count this as a win or are pissed at how ugly it is.....sorry, but when uve won at a place one time in the last decade you accept any win you can get, no matter how ugly.