Official Cavman Thread

GT18YJjr.

Dodd-Like
I know lol....I'm just laughing at the ppl saying they don't count this as a win or are pissed at how ugly it is.....sorry, but when uve won at a place one time in the last decade you accept any win you can get, no matter how ugly.
öööö that. We looked like öööö turning the ball over 5 times, but we won by 9. That is a win in my book. Great play by the D, especially when they got depleted late.

BuzzCzar

Defender of the Universe

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
A win is a win. A win at UVA is a rare win. And, driving down the field for a TD when they cut it to three was special. Vad's pass to Godhigh was a big time play. And, when you win without playing very well, that too is a good thing. A fine day, IMO.

eg1

Dodd-Like
A win is a win. A win at UVA is a rare win. And, driving down the field for a TD when they cut it to three was special. Vad's pass to Godhigh was a big time play. And, when you win without playing very well, that too is a good thing. A fine day, IMO.
So much this.

BuzzCzar

Defender of the Universe
im not trolling. i think most of the fans here get so negative and act like little whiney bitches at the slightest discomfort or one bad play and start point fingers immediately

it gets clear to me that most of you would not make good teammates

eg1

Dodd-Like
im not trolling. i think most of the fans here get so negative and act like little whiney bitches at the slightest discomfort or one bad play and start point fingers immediately

I am eg1, and I endorse this post :biggthumpup:

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
We had nine penalties, were -4 in turnover margin and still won by 10. That means Virginia is godawful and had we played anywhere near our capabilities, it would have been a 20-point plus victory.

GATechAE07

Dodd-Like

Yep. +1