Official Championship weekend thread

Alabama is the biggest winner today.

You can't lose if you don't play.

reece.JPG

I'm wondering if they will have that Halo screen Twitter feed going during the sec champ game today and if they will let anything through today like they did with the Chic fil a kickoff game, so if I tweet in THWG i wonder if it will get on the screen? Would it be considered a ddos attack if we had tons of people do this?

I'm wondering if they will have that Halo screen Twitter feed going during the sec champ game today and if they will let anything through today like they did with the Chic fil a kickoff game, so if I tweet in THWG i wonder if it will get on the screen? Would it be considered a ddos attack if we had tons of people do this?
This needs to happen. What is the tag to get stuff up there?

Probably need to be more cryptic. T H double u G

Go Clemson!

GO MEMPHIS!

GO AUBURN!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!

There probably is an advantage to UGA having lost the first game so badly. UGA knows what doesn't work on offense and defense, so they can change to try to improve. Auburn does not know how to improve though, because everything they did worked

I expect a closer game but an Auburn victory nonetheless

Back