Official: Check in here to eat your CGC and Sims crow

johncu

Dodd-Like
Unlike the OP, I’ll gladly eat crow when I’m wrong. Tonight’s performance looked like what CGC has been preaching from the beginning, and we did it in front of one of the most impressive list of visiting recruits that I’ve ever seen at a GT game. That was fun to watch and I can’t wait for the next one.

I honestly think we could win the ACC this year, which is just absurd to think.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Unlike the OP, I’ll gladly eat crow when I’m wrong. Tonight’s performance looked like what CGC has been preaching from the beginning, and we did it in front of one of the most impressive list of visiting recruits that I’ve ever seen at a GT game. That was fun to watch and I can’t wait for the next one.

I’m just a little over 2 years …..

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden

Calm down there, Johnny boy. Good win, but let's avoid a letdown game and winning 7 games this season would be huge. If we keep getting better, there's going to be a lot to "if and wish" about NIU and CU games. Specifically, should we have brought Sims in to spark the offense last week?

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
I’ve said the entire time that you’re blinded with CPJ sunglasses if you can’t see the improvement in this team talent level and what the potential is down the road. Impatient bitches cant wait the necessary time it takes to rebuild after the triple option all-in commitment.

johncu

Dodd-Like
Ahh I didn’t even mention Sims. I have no idea what happened in the NIU game, because Sims looked like an absolute beast tonight. He was obviously unstoppable running the ball, but he looked really confident passing as well. That adds a completely different element to our offense.

aeromech

Dodd-Like
I’ve said the entire time that you’re blinded with CPJ sunglasses if you can’t see the improvement in this team talent level and what the potential is down the road. Impatient bitches cant wait the necessary time it takes to rebuild after the triple option all-in commitment.
To be fair, too many of the 'greatest transition ever' guys were/are saying this game was still 2-3 years away minimum.

johncu

Dodd-Like
Calm down there, Johnny boy. Good win, but let's avoid a letdown game and winning 7 games this season would be huge. If we keep getting better, there's going to be a lot to "if and wish" about NIU and CU games. Specifically, should we have brought Sims in to spark the offense last week?
Key word is “could”. Haven’t been able to even consider that since 2015.

Who are we supposed to be afraid of? After I watched Clemson completely öööö the bed today, the announcers wanted to anoint UNC as the new favorite. Now who? Wake Forest?