Official Fall Camp Discussion Thread

. The three transfers, wide receiver Marquez Ezzard (Miami), defensive end Antonneous Clayton (Florida) and cornerback Myles Sims (Michigan), all worked out with the third-string units as they await word from the NCAA on their requests for waivers to play immediately.

Why the hell are we still waiting? The NCAA fell over themselves getting Fields eligible at Ohio State....actually moving FURTHER from home. Just dammit

Why the hell are we still waiting? The NCAA fell over themselves getting Fields eligible at Ohio State....actually moving FURTHER from home. Just dammit

Obviously they won’t be eligible. All the kids who went to big name programs were deemed eligible immediately. This delay is not a good sign.

Obviously they won’t be eligible. All the kids who went to big name programs were deemed eligible immediately. This delay is not a good sign.

I wouldn’t say that, Miami just this week got some transfers eligible. I wonder if the increased amount of transfers is just slowing the process down for the clearly well managed NCAA

I wouldn’t say that, Miami just this week got some transfers eligible. I wonder if the increased amount of transfers is just slowing the process down for the EVERYONE BUT OHIO STATE

We are gonna win a national championship in the next 3 years . I said it!
We should know in the third quarter of the Clempsen game what kind of team we have, what kind of season we'll have and what kind of future we have.

Back