Official Game Day Thread: Da I vs. Da U

Status
Not open for further replies.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
I know it’s hard for a lot of the pessimists to accept this, but Tech has been the better team to this point. If not for outstanding play by Miami’s special teams on both returns and punt coverage I think the score is different, and in Tech’s favor.
We have become the better team. Didn’t start there.

it’s amazing how much changes when the O extends drives.

GtFan021

Flats Noob
I know it’s hard for a lot of the pessimists to accept this, but Tech has been the better team to this point. If not for outstanding play by Miami’s special teams on both returns and punt coverage I think the score is different, and in Tech’s favor.
EJ Manuel is a ööööing idiot for saying we don’t deserve to be on the same field as Miami

gtphd

What a time to be alive
1 false start from a 3pt lead

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
Problem with 4th and short, is it’s truly our weakness playing into Miami’s strength. Knowing that, I still go for it. With this season so far, you 100% play to win.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Cant burn timeouts in a close game, but I had a bad feeling about that play. I am ok with it if we convert.

Status
Not open for further replies.