Official Game Day Thread: UGA v GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazieJacket

Dodd-Like
The ACC sucks. These clowns officiating can't see any of the holding going on? öööö this conference.

YankeeBuzz

Flats Noob
0 points in the first half against an UGA team this bad, at home, is unacceptable. Better be some adjustments mad at the öööö half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theDude47

Dodd-Like
0 points in the first half against an UGA team this bad, at home, is unacceptable. Better be some adjustments mad at the öööö half.

Doubt we can replace our entire offense and coaching staff at halftime.

mts315

Dodd-Like
The O has been alright. Just need to put our head down to get that one yard and not throw a pick in the red zone.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like

We held them to 7. We're still in it. Offensive line just needs to nut up and stop being a bunch of pussies.

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
0 points in the first half against an UGA team this bad, at home, is unacceptable. Better be some adjustments mad at the öööö half
Let's not break our long streak of not being shut out, too. Sheesh.

Can't be bad that we're hanging around in this game after that half. Just need a bit of consistency on O in the second half.

JRjr

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
There's a good crowd here today. Proud of how our fans have shown up, especially after seeing Miami last week.

JRjr

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
There's a good crowd here today. Proud of how our fans have shown up, especially after seeing Miami last week.

JRjr
Really? Looks pretty bad on tv. What would you say the split is?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.