Official Game Day Thread: Yahoos v Rambling Wreck

AugustaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Does winning the ACCT without the win over UVA hurt our seeding in the NCAAT? Asking for a friend

MWT80

Varsity Lurker
Would be ironic if the team got Covid at a convenience store.

goldbybirth

Mavrello Ballovic
I hope CJP has the team zipped up in those covid band practice pods.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Sorry, my Q was a bit TIC
So was the answer. Everyone here is making fun of jts1207's logic that even though we keep winning, we 'needed help' to move off the bubble. IOW, if all teams won all the time, we'd still be outside looking in.

AugustaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
So was the answer. Everyone here is making fun of jts1207's logic that even though we keep winning, we 'needed help' to move off the bubble. IOW, if all teams won all the time, we'd still be outside looking in.
Thanks for clarifying. I've been loosely following that discussion but not so much that I'd pick up on the intended sarcasm.

BuzzLaw

I hope it rains at my funeral
We need our opponents to help us by losing the games we play against them.
This is the sad truth. We literally will trip over our own shoelaces without our opponents’ help. When we go into a game, we have two options: lose miserably or beg our opponents for help. Our opponents have been happy to help us win 8 times in a row. What a lucky break!

rain

Jolly Good Fellow
All kidding aside, who knows - we could get DQ’d tomorrow from Covid. What if it happens to gonzaga? Or several of top 5 teams?
Renders everything meaningless . Seems like the NCAA would’ve proved their investment and vaccines the teams earlier.