Official Game Thread: Pitt eats öööö

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fake punt call was awful. We should have a kicking game and should have made it 14-3 early. We should have made extra points. Another winnable game is over. Strong special teams win games.

At least CPJ will have a family reunion next week. His daddy's coming to town.

tenor.gif

Ya, that effort today really showed they care.
You have exactly what you've wanted so badly, every rational reason to call for Paul Johnson's head, and yet you continue making completely asinine statements like this. My guess is you weren't actually watching the game, you checked the score and came here to repeat the same whiny little cunt öööö you roll out every week. (There's your softball, "why would I want to watch a bunch of quitters lmao." Don't let me down. You ööööing retard.)

I've been drinking, but we looked oddly slow today. Like dead legs all day. Playing in beach sand. So many times I thought something would bust open but we just drug ass.

I know I do hype videos, but do we have anything to be hyped about? Like for real, do you want me to make one this week or not. I'm so torn.

You have exactly what you've wanted so badly, every rational reason to call for Paul Johnson's head, and yet you continue making completely asinine statements like this. My guess is you weren't actually watching the game, you checked the score and came here to repeat the same whiny little cunt öööö you roll out every week. (There's your softball, "why would I want to watch a bunch of quitters lmao." Don't let me down. You ööööing retard.)

Na, you got me confused. I’m just venting, being an asshole, and not keep perspective.

Officially done with CPJ though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back