Official Gameday GT v Da U Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just woke up. My last memory is that we beat Tulane. Why is my flight to Chicago not showing up in my itinerary? Is this a bad dream?

cunts. YOU MISERABLE ööööööY CUNTS. IT'S TIME WIPE THE CUNTINESS FROM YOUR EYES AND WAKE THE öööö UP! IT'S ööööING JUDGEMENT DAY AND YOU HAVE BEEN MEASURED AND ALL HAVE BEEN FOUND LACKING YOUR BALLS. VENGEANCE IS COMING, ON WHICH SIDE OF THE WRATH WILL YOU BE?

Wrath-of-God1.jpg

YELLOW!!!!

I hope my flight to Denver doesn't have monitors with the game on. I don't want to be arrested for making terroristic threats.

I hope my flight to Denver doesn't have monitors with the game on. I don't want to be arrested for making terroristic threats.
I don't think you'll have to worry. Is this game even televised outside of the Atlanta and Miami area?

cunts. YOU MISERABLE ööööööY CUNTS. IT'S TIME WIPE THE CUNTINESS FROM YOUR EYES AND WAKE THE öööö UP! IT'S ööööING JUDGEMENT DAY AND YOU HAVE BEEN MEASURED AND ALL HAVE BEEN FOUND LACKING YOUR BALLS. VENGEANCE IS COMING, ON WHICH SIDE OF THE WRATH WILL YOU BE?

Wrath-of-God1.jpg

YELLOW!!!!

Also known as going ham.

Also known as going ham.

And not that ööööö store brand öööö either. We're going balls to the ööööing wall Boar's Head today GET ööööING HYPE

edit: anybody know if Publix deli is open right now?

OK, it's not just me. I'm getting Syracuse on ESPN3

Will somebody at ESPN3 get their head out of their butt and put the right game on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back