Official Gameday GT v FSU Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacket67

Dodd-Like
Regardless of our outcome, there is a good chance that all our losses will have been to teams that are ranked after this week. Currently, only UNC is not ranked. If they beat UVa, they will be 6-1 with just a loss to USCe on opening weekend. That is not much consolation about our losses, but it suggests Tech might be a little better than the record indicates. We could still get a win streak going over the weaker half of our schedule.

Highriser987

Dodd-Like
I'm watching dumb and dumber always good for a few laughs before watching football!

FatJacket

Helluva Engineer
Regardless of our outcome, there is a good chance that all our losses will have been to teams that are ranked after this week. Currently, only UNC is not ranked. If they beat UVa, they will be 6-1 with just a loss to USCe on opening weekend. That is not much consolation about our losses, but it suggests Tech might be a little better than the record indicates. We could still get a win streak going over the weaker half of our schedule.
You cannot be better than your record. If you flunk out of GT you are not better than someone also flunked out of GT.

YOU WILL NEVER be as good as some one who graduated even if it was on the M Train and who 7 years.

So our victories over Alcorn and Tulane are as good as we are right now. But tonight we came claim greatness in White.

If we win out, I will be happy. If we lose all of them except against the Mutts, I will be happy but not satisfied.

If we lose them all, I would recommend a coaching change.....maybe fire Sewak.

ee8384

Affable Curmudgeon
Bumping the official thread.

Nice kick by Butker.

MEwreck02

Russian Hacker/Biologist
Big freaking whoop. But how many of those QB ever did anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MEwreck02

Russian Hacker/Biologist
Wide ass open again

MEwreck02

Russian Hacker/Biologist
Holy öööö. What are we going to do without gostis

Status
Not open for further replies.