Official Gameday Thread: GT vs BC

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
Yeah we almost won except for refs.
Maybe watch the game next time. There were several close turnover calls. Every single one, including one that went for a TD and one inside the 20, went in their favor.

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
Maybe watch the game next time. There were several close turnover calls. Every single one, including one that went for a TD and one inside the 20, went in their favor.
Yeah but none of the calls seemed wrong really. Given that we had fifteen turnovers coming into today, I'm more inclined to look at ourselves than at the refs here.

pianoman

Varsity Lurker
Once was enough, no thanks. Onward to next game.

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
Yeah but none of the calls seemed wrong really. Given that we had fifteen turnovers coming into today, I'm more inclined to look at ourselves than at the refs here.
Seriously? A call when our guy has his forward progress stop then is down on the ground was rightly ruled a fumble? An INT with possession established out of bounds is legit?

Those don't suddenly become good calls just because we've had turnover problems previously.

KrazieJacket

Dodd-Like
It’s more important to be like MIT. Less important to be a good football team. And in that I’ll challenge anyone on that MIT thing. Btw I’m invited to school bitches.

CarsonNewmanJacket

Your average fart joke teller
Norte Dame on Halloween? The Catholics don’t like the holiday of the devil, we might have a chance at this one.

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
BC jus ran the ball with impunity. They haven’t been able to do that on anybody.
Needs more super-like. THAT was by FAR the most disheartening thing. Not the final score. They ran over us like the German tanks ran over the Polish army in 1939. Except instead of having a bunch of fast tanks, they were doing it riding camels.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
All teams will run at us rest of season. No reason to respect us up front. Same as last year.

madRazor

Hard
Needs more super-like. THAT was by FAR the most disheartening thing. Not the final score. They ran over us like the German tanks ran over the Polish army in 1939. Except instead of having a bunch of fast tanks, they were doing it riding camels.
Oh I LIKE you

KrazieJacket

Dodd-Like
I said that on Monday. Not in the same words. Was not my hope.

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
Seriously? A call when our guy has his forward progress stop then is down on the ground was rightly ruled a fumble? An INT with possession established out of bounds is legit?
I didn't see anything wrong with the fumble honestly. It could've been blown dead but I've also seen plenty of plays left to go on that long. It's not like the ridiculousness we saw against U[sic]GA that one year.

The INT I do agree that it looked like he didn't have possession but it was also a really bad throw that probably deserved to be intercepted. Reminiscent of many of the other INTs we've thrown this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.