OFFICIAL Gameday Thread - GT vs Cavman

M

Member 6626

Re: OFFICIAL GT vs Cavman Thread

It is gameday, is it not?

ND_jacket

Helluva Engineer
Not on the west coast, you insensative clod.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
One of these weeks, I'll stay up past midnight here in London and make a Gameday post before dinner for most of the US :biggrin: ThisIsAtlanta could do even better. Womenandcookies is at a disadvantage because he's so far ahead that it's not the day the game kicks off in his timezone until rather close to the game.

YELLOW!

gt_white_gold

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, I have you beat by 2 hours. ThisIsAtlanta has me beat by 1.5 hours I think.

One of these weeks, I'll stay up past midnight here in London and make a Gameday post before dinner for most of the US :biggrin: ThisIsAtlanta could do even better. Womenandcookies is at a disadvantage because he's so far ahead that it's not the day the game kicks off in his timezone until rather close to the game.

YELLOW!

ND_jacket

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, I have you beat by 2 hours. ThisIsAtlanta has me beat by 1.5 hours I think.
Ah, right. I knew we had at least one more regular around here not in North America.

Good Rugby World Cup match on between Wales and France this morning. Apparently the ref thinks the French are wimps that need protecting or something, as he sent the Welsh captain off with a red card 20 minutes into the match for an allegedly dangerous tackle. Total BS call. Hopefully this takes care of my quota of bad reffing for the day, as I really don't want to see it during our game tonight.

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
I thought this thread looked a little early. Time zones have me so messed up though. I was doing a triple take at the AFN schedule to make sure I wasn't working through the game. :lol:

G

GTBlazer

RCSW, camp leathernecl??...nice...we do a lot of work with them..

gt2690b

PB time!

YELLOW!
I'm about to start the Miami gameday thread since I'm on the moon right now

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
RCSW, camp leathernecl??...nice...we do a lot of work with them..
For the next two months hopefully. :biggthumpup:

Know somewhere over here I can catch the game? I'm watching it on the NIPR broadcast tonight. It's on AFN|prime Atlantic.

G

GTBlazer

no I don't...sorry....I saw on the uva forum there was a link for the game...I think...since Im at work I didn't want to open it.....Im not sure if your internet is good enough to stream live video over there-is it?

Ill look for that link

clapper

Dodd-Like
For the next two months hopefully. :biggthumpup:

Know somewhere over here I can catch the game? I'm watching it on the NIPR broadcast tonight. It's on AFN|prime Atlantic.
Two months? Ouch. I leave Bagram for Atlanta in 24 hours. Thanks for the heads up on the broadcast tonight.