OFFICIAL Gameday Thread - GT vs Cavman

Re: OFFICIAL GT vs Cavman Thread

It is gameday, is it not?

cavman is disappointed
2709_photo_1_low_res

Not on the west coast, you insensative clod.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
One of these weeks, I'll stay up past midnight here in London and make a Gameday post before dinner for most of the US :biggrin: ThisIsAtlanta could do even better. Womenandcookies is at a disadvantage because he's so far ahead that it's not the day the game kicks off in his timezone until rather close to the game.

YELLOW!

Yeah, I have you beat by 2 hours. ThisIsAtlanta has me beat by 1.5 hours I think.

One of these weeks, I'll stay up past midnight here in London and make a Gameday post before dinner for most of the US :biggrin: ThisIsAtlanta could do even better. Womenandcookies is at a disadvantage because he's so far ahead that it's not the day the game kicks off in his timezone until rather close to the game.

YELLOW!

Yeah, I have you beat by 2 hours. ThisIsAtlanta has me beat by 1.5 hours I think.
Ah, right. I knew we had at least one more regular around here not in North America.

Good Rugby World Cup match on between Wales and France this morning. Apparently the ref thinks the French are wimps that need protecting or something, as he sent the Welsh captain off with a red card 20 minutes into the match for an allegedly dangerous tackle. Total BS call. Hopefully this takes care of my quota of bad reffing for the day, as I really don't want to see it during our game tonight.

I thought this thread looked a little early. Time zones have me so messed up though. I was doing a triple take at the AFN schedule to make sure I wasn't working through the game. :lol:

RCSW, camp leathernecl??...nice...we do a lot of work with them..

YELLOW!

I'm about to start the Miami gameday thread since I'm on the moon right now

RCSW, camp leathernecl??...nice...we do a lot of work with them..

For the next two months hopefully. :biggthumpup:

Know somewhere over here I can catch the game? I'm watching it on the NIPR broadcast tonight. It's on AFN|prime Atlantic.

no I don't...sorry....I saw on the uva forum there was a link for the game...I think...since Im at work I didn't want to open it.....Im not sure if your internet is good enough to stream live video over there-is it?

Ill look for that link

For the next two months hopefully. :biggthumpup:

Know somewhere over here I can catch the game? I'm watching it on the NIPR broadcast tonight. It's on AFN|prime Atlantic.
Two months? Ouch. I leave Bagram for Atlanta in 24 hours. Thanks for the heads up on the broadcast tonight.

Back