OFFICIAL Gameday Thread - GT vs Cavman

JDH

Varsity Lurker
We are about to lose out and go 7-5 for the season, we beat 6 crap teams to start the season. Nothing more, nothing less. Coaches had 2 down games in a row, had time to correct, and laid a turd for the subsequent game.

lonestarjacket

Dodd-Like
A loss is just what this team needs. Maybe they'll take their heads out of their butts and get back to grinding hard at practice.
We have had three poor games to give us a wake up call and keep hitting snooze.

Credit goes to UVA team and coaching staff.

So much for putting to bed the idea of preparation being the key to stopping the offense.

Buzztime

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I found a positive. Rushing the field usually reserved for beating the big boys. Does this mean we are like Bama & Okiehoma now?

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
We're 6-1, not bad. Now we'll be around #20 where we belong and maybe we can start playing better. Got a young team with some pretty talented guys on it. Need to find some lines and we'll be alright. Gotta beat VT and split Clemson/Miami.

And stop blocking in the back.

gtfan1147

Dodd-Like
Tevin is not the answer. He checked out of good play calls into bad plays.

ThomsonJacket

I don't know
what makes this loss extra painfull is that uva will probably only win 2 more games....

they aint that good

JacketInNOLA

Flats Noob
To the dumbasses, our defense sucks, however they kept us in the game. The offense and the special teams has sucked ass today.
... do you really believe that?

I think UVA's decision to abandon the run for about 1.5 quarters in the middle of the game is what kept us in the game. If they had kept running right up the middle we would have lost in a rout.

hdtvfan

Dodd-Like
we didn't even get 300 yds of offense...
Well, we would have if 150 yards of big plays weren't called back due to penalties. Second one looked like a good call, first one was BS and could have totally changed the game if it had held up to open the 2nd half.

hdtvfan

Dodd-Like
This just sucked
Yep, but it really was kind of predictable wasn't it? I cannot imagine what has happened to the passing game, if we had even a mediocre day passing it could have made a big difference. This year we have no credible BBack or passing threat against decent teams.

And what is the deal on teams timing our snap counts? Seems like that happens an awful lot, is that not something that is changed regularly?

JacketInNOLA

Flats Noob
And what is the deal on teams timing our snap counts? Seems like that happens an awful lot, is that not something that is changed regularly?
They are keying into the Aback motion.

Navy mixes it up a lot as to when the ball is snapped, I wonder if that's something we're going to start doing in practice this week. we need to fix something ...