Official GameDay Thread

Really? Chan had great d talent especially for tech. Paul isn't filtering good enough. Chan sucked on o. But his d talent was there.

Chan had lousy recruiting till Giff Smith came along. 1-2 years of good recruiting.

GT needs someone to create some excitement in recruiting.

My point. We can get as much talent as Georgia Tech could possibly get and the most likely result is still Gailey.

Not if you have two competent sides of the ball. That talent on galleys o was better than today too.

guys, it's the perfect storm. a pansy ass call (even if you punt, your STs aren't exactly reliable, and you're going to have to defend anyways). it's a ööööty defense that a low-tier MAAC team should scheme for. And yes, it's recruiting.

Chan had lousy recruiting till Giff Smith came along. 1-2 years of good recruiting.

GT needs someone to create some excitement in recruiting.

Guyton Richards wheeler walker m Johnson anoai Oliver were all before gift took over and a ton better than today.

Still again. Point is Paul sucks.

Not if you have two competent sides of the ball. That talent on galleys o was better than today too.

You have no proof that we can get competent on both sides of the ball and recruit all that talent. Nothing in past GT history since maybe Dodd did such.

I have no words for this game. None. Here's an acronym: WTF?

Edit: I will say this, if you're trying to piss on the offense for this game, you're an idiot, and should get the ---- out. The O put up 36 freaking points on a team that had stymied them the past 3 years. Our defense crapped the bed this game, simple as that.

we got everything we deserved today. just a suckfest all around.

our defenses have now given up two 14-point leads in the 4th quarter, and a 7-point lead with 44 ticks remaining. we get everything we deserve.

Awful coaching. Awful QB, awful defense. I'm done with this offense and coach. Hope they enjoy half empty stadiums for the year.

You have no proof that we can get competent on both sides of the ball and recruit all that talent. Nothing in past GT history since maybe Dodd did such.

If Chan was such a great recruiter why did Reggie Ball play QB for 4 years?

Any way we need better recruiting. (I am frustrated but I was not happy with Chan either.)

Back