Official GameDay Thread

You have no proof that we can get competent on both sides of the ball and recruit all that talent. Nothing in past GT history since maybe Dodd did such.

Then forget it. Quit playing. Since you think the situation is not correctable and we are only a 7 to 8 win program just forget it.

I have proof our talent under chan and oleary is better than Paul regardless of coaching mistakes.

QB hesitation keeper on 4th down without Nesbitt (or maybe VAD or SD) is a very low % play. Tevin will get stopped when hit, there will be no impact gains...

Don't get me wrong. I like Tevin, but when everyone knows he is coming, he is not powerful enough to push for a yard.

Our line left the point of attack wide open. As if they thought the play was a toss out to the far perimeter.

Kidney missed the block for us. Washington has lost 2 overtimes this year. Time to pack it in for next yeah and start Lee

QB hesitation keeper on 4th down without Nesbitt (or maybe VAD or SD) is a very low % play. Tevin will get stopped when hit, there will be no impact gains...

Don't get me wrong. I like Tevin, but when everyone knows he is coming, he is not powerful enough to push for a yard.

How can you like Tevin? What has he done that you like? Not bashing you, but seriously what has he done that anyone could like?

Pass defense was non-existent all game. Our DBs can't cover anyone; they play ten yards off the ball. Sweeting gets burned all the time. It's the pass defense that lost this game.

How can you like Tevin? What has he done that you like? Not bashing you, but seriously what has he done that anyone could like?

I mean I like him as a representative for the Institute. I have communicated over and over and over again that I want Vad as our QB.

You don't understand what I am saying. You can like a kid without wanting him to be your QB.

Pass defense was non-existent all game. Our DBs can't cover anyone; they play ten yards off the ball. Sweeting gets burned all the time. It's the pass defense that lost this game.

Sweeting and Isiah Johnson both suck Get it right.. :wink:

Not to mention technique. They act like we're playing flag football. Are the coaches not culpable for putting the best players on the field that understand what it takes to win at this level?. Watch the replay if you dare. It's the same thing over and over. We. Lose. Yardage.

Even if we had gone for 3 we would have lost. We couldn't stop them on offense. Period. If it weren't for turn over we would have gotten destroyed.

Back