Official GameDay Thread

Buzzspeed

Varsity Lurker
Johnson needs to go and take your pre World War II offense with you. He can't get the athletes we need to win in the ACC. We look like an above average Div II team. Fire Him!!!!

WHITEandGOLD

Varsity Lurker
If you want to place the blame on anyone blame O. Smith. He gave up 9 pts. if you want to get technical only 2. But they scored after the safety. But 2 points is a difference between a win and a loss. He should take majority of the blame. DBs played like crap. There are plenty of reason we should have lost but majority of this loss is to blame on the D.

alpha

Dodd-Like
If you want to place the blame on anyone blame O. Smith. He gave up 9 pts. if you want to get technical only 2. But they scored after the safety. But 2 points is a difference between a win and a loss. He should take majority of the blame. DBs played like crap. There are plenty of reason we should have lost but majority of this loss is to blame on the D.
Dunno about everyone else but I thought he should've come out. Don't know what Jamal saw that made him decide to tell Orwin not to come out.

Hobojacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Dunno about everyone else but I thought he should've come out. Don't know what Jamal saw that made him decide to tell Orwin not to come out.
Next time Jamal doesn't want Orwin to come out he needs to just light him up. None of this half-assed handwaving ----. Tackle the big O.

Buzzspeed

Varsity Lurker
And replace with whom?
I'm leaning towards Mike Leach at Washington State. He is perfect for the talent base that Tech can recruit. Don't need 5 star athletes in his offense, but we will start getting 4 Star athletes again. Real player makers.....we don't have any play makers.

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like
I'm leaning towards Mike Leach at Washington State. He is perfect for the talent base that Tech can recruit. Don't need 5 star athletes in his offense, but we will start getting 4 Star athletes again. Real player makers.....we don't have any play makers.
:lol::lol::lol:

God, you're dumb.

Hobojacket

Jolly Good Fellow
What??? Go crawl back in your hole. Leach couldn't recruit at a high level in TEXAS. ----ing texas. Its not the ----ing offense that is failing us. Its the abortion of a defense.

Buzzspeed

Varsity Lurker
Not what I meant. I meant for the sake of discussion provide replacement suggestions instead of the standard fire him grunts and moans.
What, you to don't want to talk about the Pink Elephant (PJ) in the room. I think it's time to put him on the hot seat and talk about his replacement. It's just healthy discussion.

Buzzspeed

Varsity Lurker
:lol::lol::lol:

God, you're dumb.
So PJ's your guy? We can't win a bowl game and may not even make a bowl game this year. It's time to open up the discussion....yes let's discuss the Pink Elephant (PJ) in the room. U want to throw out a suggestion or keep drinking that PJ Koolaid????