OFFICIAL GT-Maryland Gameday Thread

PJ often talks about there being times when the D will have to win it for the O (and vice versa). Well, there you go.

Intensity is overrated.

It's about execution, and at the point of attack, MD's d won many (but not more in the end) battles.

Ughhhhh the broadcasters making me gag.

"If you are PJ you're not happy but it's a win and you get to coach 'em up and blahdy blahdy blah blah."

Yea. Like LAST WEEK.

Well I didn't bet on it and it's a win and I didn't make any embarrassing whiny posts so it is all good

Ughhhhh the broadcasters making me gag.

"If you are PJ you're not happy but it's a win and you get to coach 'em up and blahdy blahdy blah blah."

Yea. Like LAST WEEK.

Here's reality: lots of great teams have had to slip by lesser opponents.

Reality is, though, MD is probably as physically or more physically talented than GTech. Not to mentioned GTech's general youth across the board.

I just don't get how people can be so frustrated with a team that is super young and still has the best start in 50 years.

Reality is, though, MD is probably as physically or more physically talented than GTech. Not to mentioned GTech's general youth across the board.

I just don't get how people can be so frustrated with a team that is super young and still has the best start in 50 years.

Not knocking the results to this point. Knocking the implications about how GT will finish the back 9. Bowling in El Paso is still a very real possibility. God help us if we fall as far as Nashville, because we all know how that will end (read: Shreveport). To say nothing about the Gaggers.

Agreed and our best qb redshirted.

Once folks calm down they will realize that. The first few games just made us look better than we are.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Keep in mind folks this same team beat Miami a few weeks ago.

Keep in mind folks this same team beat Miami a few weeks ago.

Temple. Towson.

Miami lost to Kansas State. The win over Ohio State has been exposed as Ohio State being perhaps the most inept offensive team in the country. Miami still has loads of talent, but they're not "The U".

Haven't updated that since I was still at Tech.

I'm in Des Moines, IA now if you must know. Thanks for reminding me. :wink:

LOL. understood. Others have no excuse though. The crowd attendance for a top 15 team in the ATL is absolutely pathetic. We have football fans. They just don't go to the game.

Temple. Towson.

Miami lost to Kansas State. The win over Ohio State has been exposed as Ohio State being perhaps the most inept offensive team in the country. Miami still has loads of talent, but they're not "The U".

Kansas State is #20 and coached by one of the top HC's in the country.

Back