Official GT v Duke Gameday Thread

anyone listen to gaudin for the whole game? Thought he was pretty good considering it was his first game, one thing I didn't like though was, calling names rather than the team. It was Justin Thomas TD rather than GT touchdown small issue I know but I'd prefer more of a team thing than individual players

Tevin had 3 against Duke just last year, and ran for one... just sayin'

Tevin had 3 against Duke just last year, and ran for one... just sayin'

Even Jaybo and Nesbitt had nice passing games against Duke in the past. It seems like Vad's required more precision though. They weren't throws to wide open receivers as a result of a defense being lulled to sleep.

Nice day's work in Durham. Ready to whip the Tarholes now. I've seen far less impressive performances in Durham than today. Wish Cutcliffe the best of luck from here on out. He's a nice guy. Finally, defenders, you made your Coordinator look pretty good in Wallace Wade today. He deserved that and I am sure he's pretty proud.

my best guess on the 4TD pass question:

George Godsey Wake Forest, 2000 16-21 333 4 0 272.25
4Joe Hamilton Florida State, 1999 22-25 387 4 0 270.83

I don't think there's any convincing '92 that he didn't play.

He was playing in most of the games in the middle of the year. I see he didn't play against Clemson, which we were leading late, but he did play against BYU and MTSU. In general, I think it's a bad idea to break up the offense in the first half. On the other hand, I completely agree with getting him time on the field in garbage time or against overmatched teams. I do think we would have had a better chance against several opponents if we wouldn't have tried to experiment and maintained continuity and the bowl game was one example where the high side could have cost us.

Back