Official GT v UCheat Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1b3799678a7fb3434dfa44b2a0a7bf22.jpg

I just hope the defense will pull out all the stops. Call punt block on some 3 downs. Something, anything different. I'd rather see us bring 9 on a blitz and get beat over the top than death by a thousand cuts.

Listening to the pregame radio, and they are talking about how Bend-Don't-Break will not work against UNC's defense, so expect Roof to dial up the pressure and try to force some mistakes.

I expect us to give up a couple of deep balls, but also to dial up a couple of INTs and at least 3 sacks.

Listening to the pregame radio, and they are talking about how Bend-Don't-Break will not work against UNC's defense, so expect Roof to dial up the pressure and try to force some mistakes.

I expect us to give up a couple of deep balls, but also to dial up a couple of INTs and at least 3 sacks.

LOL the call in show makes you think Roof will do something different? I expect to see the same defense today we've seen all season. Essentially the same one we've seen since he's gotten here.

LOL the call in show makes you think Roof will do something different? I expect to see the same defense today we've seen all season. Essentially the same one we've seen since he's gotten here.

This is the pre-game show not the call in show. I think Roddy Jones knows what he is talking about.

How the öööö does one TE block two of our defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back