Official GT vs FSU topic

Xihix

Dodd-Like
Game starts in thirty minutes... Hope you guys show up in the chat room as well.

Oh man. Last time I went in there, it was..... it was awful.:eek:

The chat room is a horrible place when we don't do well. You get to see live reactions of people that don't have the restraint of being in public and it can get ugly. And the trolls believe they're brilliant when they come in and start spouting their bull**** under multiple names.

The chat room is a horrible place when we don't do well. You get to see live reactions of people that don't have the restraint of being in public and it can get ugly. And the trolls believe they're brilliant when they come in and start spouting their bull**** under multiple names.

If that's the case I'll stick to getting drunk watching it on the couch.

I've been nervous all day.

++ I know I talked about it last night but every time I think about the game, the butterflies in my stomach triple in activity. I cannot remember the last time I was the excited/nervous before a game.

I want this game something fierce.

But it's so beautiful when we're winning.

I wanna be able to walk around and say, "Yea, Tech put the final nail in the coffin in Bowden's career at F$U."

++ I know I talked about it last night but every time I think about the game, the butterflies in my stomach triple in activity. I cannot remember the last time I was the excited/nervous before a game.

I want this game something fierce.

You and I both. I told my gf I was watching the GT game on the big screen so she could go in the bedroom and watch UF/LSU or record it. She decided to record the game and watch it after ours.

I wanna be able to walk around and say, "Yea, Tech put the final nail in the coffin in Bowden's career at F$U."

True ****ing story. When they're doing the recap of his career in a documentary one day, I want them to show ours as the one that brought that regime tumbling down.

Let's just use this topic as a game thread. That way if someone spouts off with some garbage, it will be archived for all to see.

Let's just use this topic as a game thread. That way if someone spouts off with some garbage, it will be archived for all to see.

Most of the people that say the most absurd, moronic nonsense keep it to the chat room for that exact purpose - to keep it from being chronicled on the main forum.

Fellas,
I'm very nervous... I hope we pull this one off but man my stomach is in knots!
Let's Go Jackets!

Everyone needs to just go throw up and get it over with. It gets rid of the butterflies.

Back