Official GT vs Mormons Thread

GT18YJjr.

Dodd-Like
Our tackling sucks, but seeing Lou Young getting his ass kicked made me lol.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Good teams don't lose 2 in a row. Awful teams lose 3 in a row.

Our bowl game is now the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
Arent sims and laskey both seniors? WTF? We literally have nobody else for bback in a four year span? How we cannot recruit a running back is beyond me.

Oh, and I got to watch that disaster that was vad in this O and Thomas was available? Hell I was pleading for Byerly.

10-15% completion percentages, hell that'd embarrass 5-6 y/os.

gtnc72

Dodd-Like
I presume this against BYU's #2 D ... still, JT looks more comfortable

GT18YJjr.

Dodd-Like
You know it's rock bottom when people start longing for Reggie Ball. Wow.
He would have more potential running this offense than Vad, if he could learn it. Vad is showing a complete unwillingness to run the TO.

Also, play the two whitey's at BB. Start JT.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Any chance there could be an all-time low attendance vs aAm?

Any in the know think some guys may hang it up this week?

If in the inner circle, any chance of player revolt ala B... L....?

Has anyone watching GT for a long time seen our teams get as many penalties?

Sorry, just don't know what to think.

Hope CPJ can turn it, but can not believe in hope anymore. Gotta see results. Year 6.

Sorry, just don't know what to think and from what I have seen of CPJ the last 6 years, I see nothing in him that would indicate he can fix anything, much less motivate the players more than 1/2. Nope make that 1/4 because in the 2nd half his brilliant O still stunk.

B

Jolly Good Fellow
the love affair with Vad appears to be shorter than most 8th grade romances. where's Bonham these days. (hard to say how good anybody would be behind that line to be fair)

if you had told Tech fans 7 or 8 years ago that there would be nostalgic remembrances of the Reggie Ball era how many of them would have believed it?

gnats67

Dodd-Like
Bottom - Out. Johnson must go by Monday morning. Hire Coach O'Leary or that Ken Whisenbutt. Presnident Obama might even throw some cash at a SEXY new Tech. You guys are sick and have been reported.

aeromech

Dodd-Like
Any chance there could be an all-time low attendance vs aAm?

Any in the know think some guys may hang it up this week?

If in the inner circle, any chance of player revolt ala B... L....?

Has anyone watching GT for a long time seen our teams get as many penalties?

Sorry, just don't know what to think.

Hope CPJ can turn it, but can not believe in hope anymore. Gotta see results. Year 6.

Sorry, just don't know what to think and from what I have seen of CPJ the last 6 years, I see nothing in him that would indicate he can fix anything, much less motivate the players more than 1/2. Nope make that 1/4 because in the 2nd half his brilliant O still stunk.
a) probably not, you must not have been around in the early 80's of GT football when they hadn't thought of giving people free hotdogs for showing up.

b) I don't think things are that bad on the team that guys would mutiny; but I think the offense as well as the team would get a lift if Thomas is made the starter next week.