Official GT @ Wake Thread; 8pm Friday ACC Network

pianoman

Varsity Lurker
I thought wfu played inspired to stay in touch, but never felt like we lost control of the game. Solid win.
Go hoos tomorrow night...Jose needs time off.

coit

Smarter than Diseqc
I thought wfu played inspired to stay in touch, but never felt like we lost control of the game. Solid win.
Go hoos tomorrow night...Jose needs time off.
Wake is gonna be good next year with their young talent.

GTCrew4b

Get That Corn Outta Ma Face
Alright. Go Jackets! Congrats on the best regular season in a while. Carry it to the postseason!

GTWakeinsnow

Varsity Lurker
They said we get the double bye. Is that true regardless of what UVA does?

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
With Alvarado on the mend, we absolutely need UVA to win tomorrow.

Having said that...I like this team to win at least one game in the NCAAT. Whether it snowballs from there is all up to them.

rain

Jolly Good Fellow
I don’t think we shoot well enough to go deep in tournament. But from 12 feet in they don’t miss much. Very solid D too. Wright is a beast.

wgjacket

Varsity Lurker
if Va Tech and Louisville would of played . obviously one of them would of loss and Tech would already be the 4 seed

stingmeyall

Flats Noob
Pretty remarkable season after starting off with losses to Ga State and Mercer. Have to admit during Hewitt and Gregory tenure I tuned out and have never been able to watch like I did during the Cremin's era but have kept up on line. Really proud how this team has responded. Hoping for a huge run in March Madness!

Graybeard Jacket

Varsity Lurker
With Alvarado on the mend, we absolutely need UVA to win tomorrow.

Having said that...I like this team to win at least one game in the NCAAT. Whether it snowballs from there is all up to them.
It will depend upon the match up. If we draw a team with two scoring bigs, we'll have a hard time.

Graybeard Jacket

Varsity Lurker
Pretty remarkable season after starting off with losses to Ga State and Mercer. Have to admit during Hewitt and Gregory tenure I tuned out and have never been able to watch like I did during the Cremin's era but have kept up on line. Really proud how this team has responded. Hoping for a huge run in March Madness!
No matter the situation, I haven't seen any of Pastener's teams quit on him.