Official GTvMTSU Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game will not get CPJ fired but it will heat his seat up drastically

We can make Stingtalk history here by turning this into a politics discussion. I think Tevin's obviously voting for Obama.

Tevin is leading our team to two of the worst seasons this decade, yet he will have more rushing TDs than any ACC QB if CPJ keeps starting him.

Delay of game, ARE YOU ----ING KIDDING ME?!?!? TYLER KIDNEY YOU ----ING SUCK!!!!

That was known as defensive effort and toughness - something our girls know nothing about

We all know Tevin couldn't start at any other D1 program. Tech football drives me insane. We have to put up with inexplicable games that make no sense. How do you keep this guy in. I don't care how many TDs he has. He sucks. Can't make anything happen when we need it the most.

Our "We have pissed around all game, but somehow we're pulling this out of our ass" moment was right there for the taking with Greene streaking downfield. Hit your man, score a TD, it's tied, defense summons magical pixie dust to be able to make a stop, and we squeak out of there with a GW field goal or TD. Instead, you underthrow the guy which allows for a pick, and the defense continues to get run over right into the endzone. Just awful.

There is no excuse whatsoever for being even threatened by MTSU at home, let alone letting them put up 42 fvcking points on you. Let me repeat: 42 points. Almost 200 yards rushing, and 4 (or is it 5, I honestly lost count) TDs from ONE GUY. I would say to fire Groh after the game, but I don't know if it would help anything for this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back