Official Jackets v Castrated Turkeys Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

carmex

Jolly Good Fellow
Got to stand up for these things, my family knows better than to schedule a family event during a GT game

Tsk, tsk
This! Gotta lay down the law. It was a fight for years after I got married, keeping the wife from scheduling activities on game day, but she finally relented and lets me have my fun 12-13 days a year.

asharp12587

Jolly Good Fellow
Not to rain on anyone's parade but I'm not terribly confident about today. Let me tell you how I woke up.
1. "WTF its 830?"
2. "Alarm why you not go off.....oh you're off."
3. "Phone why you not do back up alarm.....oh you're not charged?"
4. "Why is there 2 inches of water on the floor?"
Hot water line in my bathroom broke. Entire apartment covered in 2 inches of water. Went through half my monthly electricity allowance in a night (electricity is expensive in third world). And exam on Tuesday. Hoping this was all a karmic debt I had to pay for the Jackets to win today.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
"Hokie" is an old Appalachian Mountain word.
It means "Double Wide."

GTsapper

USVI Wreck from Georgia Tech
Not to rain on anyone's parade but I'm not terribly confident about today. Let me tell you how I woke up.
1. "WTF its 830?"
Hot water line in my bathroom broke. Entire apartment covered in 2 inches of water. Went through half my monthly electricity allowance in a night (electricity is expensive in third world). And exam on Tuesday. Hoping this was all a karmic debt I had to pay for the Jackets to win today.
This man has his mind **** rite

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
1. "WTF its 830?"
Now this brings back memories.

:biggthumpup:

Status
Not open for further replies.