Official Jackets v Criminoles Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitting the road soon! So fired up! We got this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I woke up at 5:45 and haven't been able to get back to sleep. Heading down to Charlotte in a few hours.

Already in Charlotte and tailgating alone. Isn't this one of those ways you determine that you're an alcoholic?

I am walking out the door to my car to head to Charlotte, bishes.

Go TECH!

Already in Charlotte and tailgating alone. Isn't this one of those ways you determine that you're an alcoholic?

You're a Jacket fan + Alcoholic.....I think those two cancel eachother out. You're good.

Think I'm going to stream the TV feed while at the game. I hate missing the game at the other end of the field and the instant replays.

öööö. Jimbo just said on SC The Citadel gave them the blueprint earlier this year.

That really sucks.

my_body_is_ready.png

Think I'm going to stream the TV feed while at the game. I hate missing the game at the other end of the field and the instant replays.

There's a 0.0001% chance you will be able to get enough bandwidth to stream video inside the stadium.

There's a 0.0001% chance you will be able to get enough bandwidth to stream video inside the stadium.

Assuming the stadium is 80% empty, shouldn't be a problem

With FSU defending their title and looking for another, tonight is the night to exorcise the demons of the 90's and early 2000's. To avenge Joe Hanilton, in my opinion. Get ready. Get hype.

Charlotte wasn't doable for me right now. I'll be obsessing over this all day from home and will support via the couch tonight.

Let's go!!!!!!

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back