Official Jackets v Green Wave Game Thread

Defense looked good on both short drives. Bad on the second drive. I'm not ready to panic just yet.

Clearly we're not going to win the national championship but realistically we already knew that.
I was holding out hope until you said this. Asshole.

Didn't JT struggle the first quarter last week? Seems he had a good game after he settled down. Maybe he gets to jacked up.

I don't get blaming Tulane's OC rather than crediting our defense. It's hard to say either way really without knowing who on Tulane was supposed to be doing what. I think you guys just want to blame our team when we do badly and blame the other team when we do well.

I do think the TD drive showed some significant issues on defense. I won't deny that, but it is interesting how absolutely anything can be spun as a negative for Tech.

We are winning a lot of battles in the trenches, no more turnovers and we'll get straightened out.

When did JT start running the option? Most of the time it looks like no reads are being made.

you mean like when he pulled the ball out the Laskeys belly and ran nearly for a TD? ok, bruh

I don't get blaming Tulane's OC rather than crediting our defense. It's hard to say either way really without knowing who on Tulane was supposed to be doing what. I think you guys just want to blame our team when we do badly and blame the other team when we do well.

I do think the TD drive showed some significant issues on defense. I won't deny that, but it is interesting how absolutely anything can be spun as a negative for Tech.

Welcome to a GT game thread.

Back