Official Jackets v Green Wave Game Thread

why is it you only show up when you come to rub in something bad that happened???

i would love to Go Full Nealy on your lame fake-fan ass and Quashawn you to hell

Why do you always act like the ööööing hall monitor on this board?

Some of you on here need to quit posting. Only show up in adverse times. The game is settling in. GT rolls from here on out. The newness and celebration and hype has past for Tulane. Reality train coming full steam.

Why do you always act like the ööööing hall monitor on this board?

because i call out bitches and snitches to shame you to not be such a dawggie douchenozzle

and i stir up trouble as much as i smack down bitches like you

im gonna ask the mods to change your font to gon'ham

This thread is awesome. It's like everyone but Czar is watching the game. Czar is here to keep this place in order.

Some of you on here need to quit posting. Only show up in adverse times. The game is settling in. GT rolls from here on out. The newness and celebration and hype has past for Tulane. Reality train coming full steam.

Full Steam Ahead, amirite?

because i call out bitches and snitches to shame you to not be such a dawggie douchenozzle

You clearly have too much time on your hands, you worthless test tube baby. Go öööö yourself.

Ok dude.

mind rite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is awesome. It's like everyone but Czar is watching the game. Czar is here to keep this place in order.

Czar seems to take it personally if anybody posts anything negative. I mean really. Who gives a öööö?. It's a game thread. Let people vent. Every other game thread on every other sports board is the same. Deal with it.

Back