Official Jackets v Green Wave Game Thread

He didn't say anything about seconds anyway. Just counting :P maybe he defines his units in away such that 1 count is equal to the time it takes for sound to travel one mile.

my response was to Diseqc, not '92

The announcer says this is like Georgia Tech football... I thought blocking punts and making interceptions was Beamer ball?

He didn't say anything about seconds anyway. Just counting :P maybe he defines his units in away such that 1 count is equal to the time it takes for sound to travel one mile.

That's how we were taught when I was young.

Lol. Announcer talking completely out of his ass about how well our d has played

well 21 points given up first half? and 0 for second half. I'd say that is an improvement. He said our D has played well second half.

As far as production quality, I've seen high school games better than this... WTF espn news? At least give us two cameras!! öööö your cameras, who cares if they're hit by lightning

I wonder if Tulane even considered tv cameras during building the stadium

well 21 points given up first half? and 0 for second half. I'd say that is an improvement. He said our D has played well second half.

You're doing it wrong. You are supposed to denigrate their offense, not compliment our defense. You'll get the hang of it after a couple hundred more posts. :cool:

Back