Official Jackets v Kittens Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell? That was obvious pass interference. Not many calls going our way today.

What the hell? That was obvious pass interference. Not many calls going our way today.

In real time it looked like he got there same time as the ball but on the replay he was a bit early.... Tough call

Wtf is wrong with you people. It's too early.
Go Jackets!

[y]aDACorIaxNw&index=5&list=FLzJcrOjygjgl1zayklpJfHQ[/y]

Dominate

Are all the drunks up and gettin ready for the game? I'm on my first BloodyMary of the day. Time to get mind rite!

We're going to beat Clemson and then steal all of their women!

When they just talked the game on College Gameday, of course all they could talk about is Deshaun Watson expected to gash our defense. Couldn't even mention our nationally ranked offense.

With all this Deshaun Watson hype, I hope our players just use it as motivation.

Let's go!! Bust their ass!!

Are all the drunks up and gettin ready for the game? I'm on my first BloodyMary of the day. Time to get mind rite!

öööö. Bloody Marys sound good. Looks like it'll just be beer from the spigot for me today. Oh well. :biggthumpup:

öööö. Bloody Marys sound good. Looks like it'll just be beer from the spigot for me today. Oh well. :biggthumpup:

Haha I'm confident you'll make it work! I've since moved on to beer. Effing pumped for this game!

Hate Clemp, hate Dabo, hate these bumpkin fans!

Alright. Not posting anymore, walking to stadium, good luck all! öööö Clempson, öööö Dabo!

Haha I'm confident you'll make it work! I've since moved on to beer. Effing pumped for this game!

Hate Clemp, hate Dabo, hate these bumpkin fans!

Son in law is a big Clempsun guy (and a good kid. love that dude) but it's just time for the annual ass spanking. Party on! Let's go, Jackets!!!!!!!!!!! Let's go TECH!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back