Official Jackets v Kitties Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish announcers would say something like "You know a really good RB should play at GT - look at what these BBs are getting with huge holes and lots of carries and just mediocre talent. A good 4 or 5 star RB would take some of those runs to the house."

And show a highlight tape of Jonathan Dwyer

I wish announcers would say something like "You know a really good RB should play at GT - look at what these BBs are getting with huge holes and lots of carries and just mediocre talent. A good 4 or 5 star RB would take some of those runs to the house."

Probably need to slip them a few more Benjamins. :biggrin:

Also, if I were a Pitt fan I would be pissed at the coach for a number of reasons of course, but not going for it on 4th and 3 in the second quarter was terrible decision. The punt on 4th and 7 is also probably the wrong decision, even though being deep in their territory.

I do love Byerly faking the pitch after the give. Actually saw at least one guy take himself completely out of the play.

I fell asleep early in the second quarter. Did I miss anything of significance? Doesn't really look like it.

Give me that GIF!!!!!!

5:01 in the 4th. Days and Laskey on the bench.

Y'all dissing the kicker need to shaddap.

I like kicking the ball out of the end zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back