Status
Not open for further replies.

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
8-2 ...bring on Clemson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT1992

Dodd-Like
Oh no!!!!! NC State winning the app challenge! Might only count this game as a half win for us now.
Their fans aren't very smart. They act like a bunch of little girls and need an app. Kind of like BeeStorm, but real girls.

floridajacket

The Real DB Cooper
Announcer is a moron. Well defended play picks up five?
They've said that a few plays where we gained 4+ yards. Said it on a screen which gained 8 although that was 2nd and 16.

The great thing about this offense is less variance. Pass plays could get more yards per play on average, but with sacks, incompletions and interceptions, passing offenses seem to score less points per drive.

YankeeBuzz

Flats Noob
Good day all. All the howling about the D, and not a terrible result. Good day for the O and the backups. 8-2 babay!

GT1992

Dodd-Like
They've said that a few plays where we gained 4+ yards. Said it on a screen which gained 8 although that was 2nd and 16.

The great thing about this offense is less variance. Pass plays could get more yards per play on average, but with sacks, incompletions and interceptions, passing offenses seem to score less points per drive.
I'm starting to regain confidence. The Duke and UNC games made me doubt.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Took care of business big time in this stretch of the schedule, for sure. Big games coming up. Still an outside shot at the coastal and a chance for a 10 win season either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.