Official Jackets v Zima Drinkers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
619bc_ORIG-gay_pride_month_zima.jpg
simpsons_zima.png

omg-zima-27914-1275631246-6.jpg

Wtf is GameDay doing having their crew sit up there with masks of 4 coaches and pretending to argue like lil bitches? I remember when this show was awesome...

Wtf is GameDay doing having their crew sit up there with masks of 4 coaches and pretending to argue like lil bitches? I remember when this show was awesome...

I was talking to a buddy of mine about Gameday recently and we both agreed that the show never should have been extended to 3 hours.

Anyone else feeling good about the game today?!?!

I was talking to a buddy of mine about Gameday recently and we both agreed that the show never should have been extended to 3 hours.
It's a shame... It used to be the only way to start a Fall Saturday. Money and hype ruins everything.

It ends up being a 2hr45mi infomercial for why the SEC is so great.

It's a shame... It used to be the only way to start a Fall Saturday. Money and hype ruins everything.

I was thinking about that this morning, it used to be a blast to watch and now I can't stand it.

I was thinking about that this morning, it used to be a blast to watch and now I can't stand it.
They had a tribute to Corso and his 250th headgear pick, and Corso broke down crying at the end of it. I'm not ashamed to say I got a lump in my throat, too, because I could remember watching so many of those episodes and picks from long ago, and it was something I grew up with. But all things must go one day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back