OFFICIAL: Jackets vs. Clem's Son Tiggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the feed went out for me before this TO you guys are so riled up about. Did Clemmons line up to punt and we called one? I guess we weren't lined up for the PR? If so that's probably Walkoskly's fault right?

Bingo on all counts

We need to figure out how to stop someone....

Ya have to feel that we cannot keep up with Clum's athletes in a shootout.

The D gets tired because of the long drives.... They hurt themselves.... But I like today better than other D showings...

Yeah, feed went out for me before the timeout too. If it was a fake, then at worst it was just a wasted timeout.

It doesn't matter if our punt team wasn't out there. The ball was on the 40 you won't be able to field the punt anyway! Just put one guy back there from your defense if you are that worried... Its called a safe defense.

Do you think Dabo had any chance of punting there? I'm sure CPJ saw the fake coming

Why fake on 4th and 1? Just use your offense at that point, esp if the opposing D is still on the field.

hey hey hey... I got an idea. 2nd and 10 give it to the bback for 1 yard!

It doesn't matter if our punt team wasn't out there. The ball was on the 40 you won't be able to field the punt anyway! Just put one guy back there from your defense if you are that worried... Its called a safe defense.

So having the d out there is bad coaching. Calling a TO when you have the wrong ----ing unit on the field is not bad coaching.

hey hey hey... I got an idea. 2nd and 10 give it to the bback for 1 yard!

Chan%20Gailey.jpg

So having the d out there is bad coaching. Calling a TO when you have the wrong ----ing unit on the field is not bad coaching.

It wouldn't have been the wrong unit dipshit... Its called a safe defense. You are protecting against the fake, but you put a guy back just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back