OFFICIAL: Jackets vs. Clem's Son Tiggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldBlooded

Varsity Lurker
Defense makes a stand.
Offense is inept.
And CPJ decides to go for it...putting our struggling defense in a terrible position. What an arrogant bastard. He has way too much confidence in this system.

floridajacket

The Real DB Cooper
Despite that drive, I feel much more confident in our defense for this game.

OKCJacket

Flats Noob
Ya know the defense isn't great but they are playing with some fire. I can't believe we called a QB sneak on fourth down after taking a timeout. Total fail.

GoldBlooded

Varsity Lurker
Congratulations Paul. Nice decision. Does he realize that punting the ball is a f'n option.

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
I am so tired of Paul Johnson. You can win a game by going for it against Miami and won't do it at their 42. You can't win a game in the first quarter, you are at your 38, and you go for it. You make sure the TV makes it look like it was all Tevin's fault. Call the play and don't let him have a checkdown option if you are afraid he will turn it into a sneak. That's the genius of his system - never my bad call, always just the wrong read. It's fourth and four feet, you know they are in a short yardage defense. Call your play and own it.

gnats67

Dodd-Like
No problem. Down by 7. Time for classic CPJ damage control mode. We're better playing from behind.

SoCal Jacket

Dodd-Like
Defense makes a stand.
Offense is inept.
And CPJ decides to go for it...putting our struggling defense in a terrible position. What an arrogant bastard. He has way too much confidence in this system.
GB, I really believe that Tevin changed CPJ's called play to his own number for a QB sneak.

SCADjacket

Damn Good Rat
I think TW ran the wrong play. It didn't look like that was what CPJ called

ee8384

Affable Curmudgeon
It looks like on short yardage downs opposing defenses have figured out what they need to do to get Tevin to check to the keeper.

floridajacket

The Real DB Cooper
Ya know the defense isn't great but they are playing with some fire. I can't believe we called a QB sneak on fourth down after taking a timeout. Total fail.
I don't think we did, or Tevin was supposed to check down with no gaps in Clemson's DL.

ricejacket

Damn Good Rat
Defense makes a stand.
Offense is inept.
I don't think he's ever had a QB as inept at getting a yard. Also, I'm pretty sure he had QBs that ran the play that he call instead of checking out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.