Official Jackets vs Syracuse Thread

The Jacket

The Coat
Less than an hour away. Time for the basketball team to make some juice of its own.

edit: In case anyone needs to know, the game is on ACC Network.

Last edited:

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
“How would you describe the Georgia Tech zone?” I would describe it as a man-to-man. Excellent commentary.

The Jacket

The Coat
“How would you describe the Georgia Tech zone?” I would describe it as a man-to-man. Excellent commentary.
We got another couple of idiotic animals with the microphone halfway down their throat.

Fortunately we are still looking good on mute.

18in32

Petard Hoister
The on-screen scoreboard has the Syracuse and Tech records reversed. That's weird. But we are almost identical in terms of record, so I guess it's not a crazy mistake.

The Jacket

The Coat
Fantastic, we got Mark Jones II doing play-by-play. Hope he gets hit by a car leaving McCamish.

The Jacket

The Coat
The on-screen scoreboard has the Syracuse and Tech records reversed. That's weird. But we are almost identical in terms of record, so I guess it's not a crazy mistake.
This is because ESPN has become a third world enterprise. It's almost astonishing how far they have fallen in terms of broadcast quality and competence.

The Jacket

The Coat
Really should have gotten some points to show for that last effort on offense.
Fantastic, we got Mark Jones II doing play-by-play. Hope he gets hit by a car leaving McCamish.
Just want to reiterate this. He literally can't stop. What the öööö is wrong with these people?

Beeski

Damn Good Rat
Bubba and Sturdivant need to sit.
Let's get Rodney Howard in there to bang with their big guys

GTCrew4b

Get That Corn Outta Ma Face
NCAA all in on maximizing revenue over protecting integrity of competition.