Official Jackets vs Syracuse Thread

DinnerJacket

Slowly eroding every brain cell
@DinnerJacket you can poo all my posts if it makes you feel better. Your son is still a moron
I'll do whatever I damn well please. And there is not a damn thing you can do about it. Turd! All of your post are nothing but poo. It comes straight from what your brain is made of.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
:bigcry:
I'll do whatever I damn well please. And there is not a damn thing you can do about it. Turd! All of your post are nothing but poo. It comes straight from what your brain is made of.

GTRules

Dodd-Like
Well crap. We won again and I’m angry I don’t have anything to whine like a little girl about.

amidoinitrite?

madRazor

Damn Good Rat
jts, we don't need help. Win the next 2 and we're in.

And even though I hate Pastner, I am HOPING for it.

Are you?

00Burdell

Dodd-Like
And got help with IU losing. This isn't that complicated
So I opened that stupid twitter thread and didn't see anything GT related. Then I remembered that you were the one who linked the post. Then I remembered why I should ignore your dumb ass.

jts1207

So I opened that stupid twitter thread and didn't see anything GT related. Then I remembered that you were the one who linked the post. Then I remembered why I should ignore your dumb ass.
The thread showing GT was First 4 out but moved up with help because IU lost? OK

00Burdell

Dodd-Like
The thread showing GT was First 4 out but moved up with help because IU lost? OK
Thanks, mate. Not sure what to do if we make the dance - congratulate you or offer condolences. One step at a time, I guess.

jts1207

He look Duke just lost but that didn’t help either. :lol2:

jts1207

Good point. There was no path there unless Louisville won.

These arguments are idiotic. I said we needed help. We got help. Done trying to convince some of you any different.

gtphd

He / Him / His
jts, we don't need help. Win the next 2 and we're in.

And even though I hate Pastner, I am HOPING for it.

Are you?
My hope is that Pastner wins the tournament and begins a Bobby Cremins like run that ends in us renaming the arena after him. But until that happens I want him fired. I hope I’m wrong.