Official MCB Gameday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our postseason performances are like an advertisement for Crohn's disease. We go to a bowl and fill it with bloody öööö.

Vad is charmin soft and can't throw to boot.

The offense is boring and once the defense adapts we're öööö out of luck.

I'm ready to hit reset.

öööö this öööö.

This is so bad --horrible football. Why am I here freezing my ass off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really is sad how we lay down and just mail it in when we face competition that is on par or greater than what we have. The only win we can be proud of for the past three years is the last time we beat Clemson.

This just in - we ööööing suck. The worst part is, we can't even say "Wait until next year!" like UGAg fans can, unless you are looking forward to us ööööing sucking again next season. I see nothing on the horizon to change that.

It really is sad how we lay down and just mail it in when we face competition that is on par or greater than what we have. The only win we can be proud of for the past three years is the last time we beat Clemson.

And Duke this year....

:rolleyes:

I've never seen a QB run backwards while he trying to throw the ball so öööö often!

Wow! The players don't look like they even give a $hit anymore.

Never thought I'd be glad to be at work and not at a Tech game. Vad Lee can't complete passes to save his life today. The sad thing is that he is actually reading the defense pretty well on pass plays (throwing to the correct receiver), but he just has no touch and is under/overthrowing everything.

Never thought I'd be glad to be at work and not at a Tech game. Vad Lee can't complete passes to save his life today. The sad thing is that he is actually reading the defense pretty well on pass plays (throwing to the correct receiver), but he just has no touch and is under/overthrowing everything.

Maybe there is a reason that the big schools didn't beat his door down for his services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back