Official Mutts/Jackets Game thread

The Idiots on this board were the ones that thought we would win. Trust me I wanted GT to win more then anyone on this board but I knew it wouldn't happen. I am one of those "IDIOTS" that would rather go 1-11 and the only win against the Mutts.

If Aaron Murray is still in the game and passing the next time UGA gets the ball, we need to take him out for them.

The Idiots on this board were the ones that thought we would win. Trust me I wanted GT to win more then anyone on this board but I knew it wouldn't happen. I am one of those "IDIOTS" that would rather go 1-11 and the only win against the Mutts.

Right. Up until Hate Week, there were lots of people who saw this öööö show coming. You're not as cool as you think you are.

I really wish we would move the GTAA to the Butts Mehre complex in Athens so CPJ and crew could put up with the same öööö I've endured from co-workers and friends for 3,650 days out of the last 4,015. Maybe then it would mean enough to them to start getting some change in the outcome. Sigh.

I don't know how you do it. Move away man. Get the hell out of there. It is obviously the only solution.

Hands tied behind their back by The Hill and zero patsy majors. As a football player, it is light years easier even at Stanford and Duke than it is at GT.

This.

Doesn't matter who our coach is. The simple fact is most athletes are too dumb or too lazy(academically) to make it at Tech. Most want the easy way out.

Unfortunately, the scoreboard on TV only shows points, T.O.s, and time remainging. It doesn't show the "What's-the-Good-Word-o-Meter."

I'm all about the good word. Count me in the camp that doesn't care if we lose every game as long as we beat the mutts. I'm in Costa Rica now. Somehow, I'm able to get the game, and the game that I'm watching doesn't show much motivation from our team. That's why I question if this is the biggest game of the year for the team.

Hands tied behind their back by The Hill and zero patsy majors. As a football player, it is light years easier even at Stanford and Duke than it is at GT.

I understand that. But there are probably 25 kids wearing red today who had offers to play at GT. Which tells me there are a lot of academically qualified kids that we are not closing the sale with. I was at the Bama-LSU game and totally understand how that kind of football factory atmosphere is hard to recruit against. But we should get more than 0% success in our efforts with the 4 star prospects in-state.

Okay "Is this a white flag surrender move" What Game r u watching dumbass?

Is there a Cam Newton or Suh type players on the market that us "Smarter and Richer than UGA grads " Techies that we can buy this off season

Trouble is--if you state the obvious on here, folks RANT-CURSE you out--not worth the heartburn to try and reason with them.

Back