Official Option maggots vs No-option maggots Battleground Thread

We already have a thread for this

Option vs Non-option Thread

EEECD1EC-9616-4AED-8172-DC07981B33D3.gif

No offense in the history of college football is as good as the option. We willingly choose the less optimal offense because we are dumb.

If GT runs any offense beside the option we are proving we don’t want to play big boy football and are instead pandering to the whims of man-children.

That’s kind of the point. We’re tired of hearing the argument in every single thread on the board.

Me too, that's why I was so excited about the last "argue about the option" thread. I thought it was really going to work after the first "argue about the option" thread didn't.

Well, third time's the charm!

Who's "we"? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?
I’d say, myself, Akinji (who started this thread), Andrew (who already responded and agreed with me), and everyone who liked the OP in this thread. There’s a start. I’d say there more people tired of hearing all of the same stupid arguments rehashed over and over again than there are stupid posters who want to continue rehashing the same stupid arguments over and over again. Change my mind.

I’d say, myself, Akinji (who started this thread), Andrew (who already responded and agreed with me), and everyone who liked the OP in this thread. There’s a start. I’d say there more people tired of hearing all of the same stupid arguments rehashed over and over again than there are stupid posters who want to continue rehashing the same stupid arguments over and over again. Change my mind.
The thing is, they are not rehashing arguments. They're repeating things they said themselves, attributing them to a faceless opposition, dropping in an insult or two about these elusive ghosts who are apparently supporting Collins fanatically, and then going back to their gerbil collection. It's pretty much the same thing as when StingTalk people talk about politics, except not quite as gross.

This isn't some board war like we had with Gailey.

"You see, a war is when two armies are fighting."

Believe it or not, we ran option last season. Almost every team does. Most folks on here missing an "option" offense mean CPJ's specifically.

Believe it or not, we ran option last season. Almost every team does. Most folks on here missing an "option" offense mean CPJ's specifically.

I believe “option” in Georgia Tech vernacular means an offense with a bunch of little midgets running around and skinny lineman that flop like fish 1-3 yards downfield. Offense named “option” also scores points.

By that definition we did not run “option” this year; and haven’t since 2018. Adjust accordingly.

Me too, that's why I was so excited about the last "argue about the option" thread. I thought it was really going to work after the first "argue about the option" thread didn't.

Well, third time's the charm!
Was it an official thread? Did I start it? Maybe this will do the trick.

Back