Official Other Games Thread - 10/10 edition

I will watch Clemson - Miami -but, I expect a 10 minute review of last night’s GT - L’ville game, complete with accolades for Sims and Gibbs and the fact that they will both be Heisman front runners in 2021 and beyond. All this while the Golden Boy is leading his team down the field for a 10 play 75 yard TD drive, as Manny Diaz throws down his Covid mask in disgust and sneezes on the sideline official.

I will watch Clemson - Miami -but, I expect a 10 minute review of last night’s GT - L’ville game, complete with accolades for Sims and Gibbs and the fact that they will both be Heisman front runners in 2021 and beyond. All this while the Golden Boy is leading his team down the field for a 10 play 75 yard TD drive, as Manny Diaz throws down his Covid mask in disgust and sneezes on the sideline official.
And then says "sneezing is not a symptom of Covid-19"

No need to make an additional mutt game thread .....they were scared to play this year and are essentially irrelevant

Did Kirbstreit mention how the ACC "needs" Miami, FSU and VT to not suck yet?

Undefeated UNC/VPI = “ain’t played nobody.”

What the heck is going on at VPI that they can’t handle their COVID business? Knock on wood, we seem to be doing a decent job. I guess with lower expectations we can be more conservative, but we’re probably also smarter than they are.

JRjr

Wonder if VT will use mercy rule and go 10 min quarters 2H?

Wow, Carolina is boat racing VPI. 21-0 in the first quarter, and VPI just lost another defender to targeting.

JRjr

Back