Official Saturday Games Thread Episode 1: Terxas Is Back + Game Of All Time

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
I wanted to be asleep right now but I'm too hype. College Gameday just came on, so screw it.

Herbstreit: "Is this young guy ready to take the cocks to the next level?" *Massive giggling*

Can't believe they are still dragging Corso out for this
I thought he was just old and crazy and senile, but I just read where he had a stroke? I don't know why they keep putting him on TV though.

I thought he was just old and crazy and senile, but I just read where he had a stroke? I don't know why they keep putting him on TV though.
maybe sEcSPN secretly hopes he has another stroke on live TV. think of the ratings bonanza!

This is going to be an awesome opening Saturday. Solid games wire to wire today. Among the noon-ish games, Wyoming/Iowa, North Carolina/Cal and
Maryland/BACK will get my attention. A great day of games, minus the stress of knowing we're playing later in the day. Go Gata, despite the fact that Michigan is going to throttle them. To hell with Georgia.
:lol:

Left the TV on and went to make breakfast, came back to find the wife in Eskimo mode in front of it crying. Somebody was going back to Liberia to find their long lost mom. WTF ESPN?

Liberals. What did you expect?

Eh, I thought it was a good story. Didn't see 100% of it but what's liberal about loving your mom, working hard, and valuing family over partying?

Desmond picks us, Lee picks Tennessee. UAB dude picks Tennessee.

Jacksonville State has already been practicing a week for our game

Back