*OFFICIAL* Signing Day

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
I have a box of tissues on my desk for today's NSD. Just in case we lose another commit or two, I can wipe away the tears. Or if we somehow pickup or steal a good player or two, I can clean up afterwards..
depending on the age of the signee this could be illegal.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
For anyone interested, the Twitter hashtag to follow is #futurejackets.

bmeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
Also, you can text GTFB to 51234 to get text updates to your phone.

AE 87

Dodd-Like
Andy Mac really talked-up Paul Davis -- best player in any camp last summer, will be talked about for years ...

Kelly saying he might make immediate impact on special teams

Nashville Jacket

Dodd-Like
Andy Mac really talked-up Paul Davis -- best player in any camp last summer, will be talked about for years ...

Kelly saying he might make immediate impact on special teams
Correct me if I'm wrong but they're going to talk every signee today. Right!

EastJacket

Dodd-Like
Who's the fax girl this year? Courtney Keck again? This is all that matters now that Custis is done.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
Now that the kicker has signed, we can all breathe a little easier and move on to more important things. Everyone hear that the postal service is cutting Saturday deliveries now?

Nashville Jacket

Dodd-Like
Now that the kicker has signed, we can all breathe a little easier and move on to more important things. Everyone hear that the postal service is cutting Saturday deliveries now?
Yeah I heard that too. But it won't save the post office enough to make dent in their costs.

AE 87

Dodd-Like
Butker kicked extra points and FGs from the ground during his senior season and was hitting kickoffs into the endzone

looks like a good get