*OFFICIAL* Signing Day

HelluvaChemE

Helluva Engineer
Butker kicked extra points and FGs from the ground during his senior season and was hitting kickoffs into the endzone

looks like a good get
I would hope this means giving him a schollie is much less of a crapshoot than it usually is for a kicker. Justin Moore...

I figure if he's been kicking the öööö outa everything his senior year on the ground, he shouldn't have any trouble doing it here.

ramblin_man

Jolly Good Fellow
We need to find positive s about each one of our new team members. They all have worked very hard to get to where they are. Let's celebrate their decision to come to play their college football games at GT and SUPPORT them from the time their LOI arrives via fax until the day they play their last day for GT ( or beyond). Rise up GT faithful and welaome these young men and congratulate them on such a fine decision to wear the GT logo as they continue to pursue their individual dreams!

Nashville Jacket

Dodd-Like
Butker kicked extra points and FGs from the ground during his senior season and was hitting kickoffs into the endzone

looks like a good get
He just might be the single most important signee in this class. I believe he was highly rated nationally and we all know about the kicking woes since CPJ has been here.

jkernea

Jolly Good Fellow
Looks like he has a solid Soccer background as well.......seems like all of ST wanted an ex-soccer player out there at K.

Nashville Jacket

Dodd-Like
We need to find positive s about each one of our new team members. They all have worked very hard to get to where they are. Let's celebrate their decision to come to play their college football games at GT and SUPPORT them from the time their LOI arrives via fax until the day they play their last day for GT ( or beyond). Rise up GT faithful and welaome these young men and congratulate them on such a fine decision to wear the GT logo as they continue to pursue their individual dreams!
A dash of realism won't hurt.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.

looks like a good get
I am hoping he's so good that as soon as we make it to about the 40 yard line, we just line it up and kick a FG

85jacket

Varsity Lurker
agree with Nashville Jacket, kicking game is critical. We may finally have all the right individuals for the job.

HelluvaChemE

Helluva Engineer
He just might be the single most important signee in this class. I believe he was highly rated nationally and we all know about the kicking woes since CPJ has been here.
This this this.

I don't think it's stretching to say that Butker could be worth 4-6 games in the next four years by himself.

gtbuzz2011

Dodd-Like
A dash of realism won't hurt.
Sure, but not today. Today is about celebrating those who have chosen to call Georgia Tech home.

Nobody's suiting up today, and I'd say we are critical enough throughout the season to make up for any lack of negativity today.

WreckRod

Dodd-Like
This this this.

I don't think it's stretching to say that Butker could be worth 4-6 games in the next four years by himself.
I hope Butker is irrelevant because Vad Lee is just scoring TDs. Butker better just be practicing kicking the ball through the endzone.

AlabamaBuzz

Dodd-Like
Kicker is the one position we have NO excuse for not having one of the best.

No negative recruiting (either about GT or PJ's O) should have ANY impact on that position.

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Also, you can text GTFB to 51234 to get text updates to your phone.
this didn't work for me...but I feel like I'm technologically inept at the proper form when using shortcodes.