*OFFICIAL* Signing Day

WreckRod

Dodd-Like
So, it looks like I'm just going to be here for the duration. I have nothing to do at work other than stress out about LOI's signed and faxed.

AlabamaBuzz

Dodd-Like
Saw this on another site....like it:

ESPNU:

9 of top 10 recruits in the Sate will NOT play for the dogs.

Remedial word of the day:

Spurned

Of course, they won't play for us either......

rduck

Damn Good Rat
Mitchell to announce his decision around 12:15. Between Ark, GT, Rutgers and Iowa... If anyone still cares..

WreckRod

Dodd-Like
Mitchell to announce his decision around 12:15. Between Ark, GT, Rutgers and Iowa... If anyone still cares..
Mitchell has reached the "meh" level for me. I'm not convinced he won't be a headcase for whomever he signs with.

KG01

Dodd-Like
Well if he's willing to play safety from all those schools maybe he'll play there for us too?

Wait, what? They're promising him a shot at QB?!

:bowrofl: Riiiiiight.

fishinjacket

The Legendary Myth
who is this Mitchell guy? Anyone want to fill me in? haven't been following a lot of recruiting the past few weeks due to the meltdowns happening around here.

AE 87

Dodd-Like
who is this Mitchell guy? Anyone want to fill me in? haven't been following a lot of recruiting the past few weeks due to the meltdowns happening around here.
NJ QB long time commit who took visit to Ark last weekend.

WreckRod

Dodd-Like
Damon Mitchell - QB prospect from Egg Harbor, NJ. Been committed 6 months but his high school coach is a major douche that wants him to play at Rutgers. Talked Mitchell into visiting Arkansas over the weekend. Coach's hope was GT would get mad at the last minute visit and pull his ship, that he would not like Arky, and end up at Rutgers. Kid is very conflicted and all over the place. Not a big deal since he's a 3 star QB who probably won't play QB wherever he goes. Just frustrating that he's a last minute wishy washy. Supposed to decide at 12 or something between GT, Arky, Rutgers, and supposedly Iowa.

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Wow, didn't see that one coming.
prediction: UVA starts streak of their own against VPI next year.

If the guy committed to William & Mary first, I can see how a UVA switch would be a complete upgrade in every aspect.

fishinjacket

The Legendary Myth
Damon Mitchell - QB prospect from Egg Harbor, NJ. Been committed 6 months but his high school coach is a major douche that wants him to play at Rutgers. Talked Mitchell into visiting Arkansas over the weekend. Coach's hope was GT would get mad at the last minute visit and pull his ship, that he would not like Arky, and end up at Rutgers. Kid is very conflicted and all over the place. Not a big deal since he's a 3 star QB who probably won't play QB wherever he goes. Just frustrating that he's a last minute wishy washy. Supposed to decide at 12 or something between GT, Arky, Rutgers, and supposedly Iowa.
'Preciate it.